As usual, I’ve kind of overextended myself on my various blog projects. But for what it’s worth, I’m listing below the blogs I’m currently trying to work on, even though a few of them have not been updated for awhile:
- Corybanter: this is the blog you’re reading now. It’s allegedly my “main blog,” and recently it’s consisted mostly of various songs on Spotify that I’ve enjoyed and shared.
- Baker Street Babble: for a while, I was really kicking butt on this Sherlock Holmes themed blog. I was on a roll, and then I ran into some pretty serious blogger’s block. I’ll try to post there from time to time, but it’s not going to be as regular as I once hoped.
- Bible Bookshelf: on this blog, I occasionally post about Bible-relate topics—various versions of the Bible, bestselling translations, and whatever else pops into my head about the Scriptures.
- Dallas, the Poetry of Alice K. Howell: on this blog, I’ve been transcribing the poems from a little black notebook of my Grandma Howell’s poetry, much of which was published in Oakland area newspapers in the 1930s. This is a work in progress.
- Daddy’s Little Girls: I really meant to post regularly in this blog about my experiences of fatherhood. I try to check in from time to time, to record funny or touching events in my daughters’ lives. I need to post more stuff here, so I don’t forget how it was when they were young!
- Willy Wigglesticks, a Shakespeare Blog: yes, I’m also into Shakespeare, and Willy Wigglesticks has been my sporadic attempt to share my thoughts about the Bard and his works.
- Confessions of a Bible Collector: this blog on Medium.com is really kind of a cousin to the Bible Bookshelf blog above. I’m not exactly sure if I’m going to keep this one around, but I wanted to experiment with Medium’s blogging platform.
That’s pretty much it. I’ve probably got a couple other blogs that I’ve started and never continued, but the above ones are the main blogs I’ve kept up. Obviously, the difficulty is, it’s almost impossible to keep up with this many different blogs, on any regular basis. So I’ll be reexamining my various blogs, and trying to decide whether I want to keep all of them, or whittle them down to two or three that I can actually keep up with.
I’ll keep my readers posted (if there is anyone reading by this time).